Up to £26.00 PAYE or Up to £35.00 Umbrella
6 Months Minimum, Up to 12 Months- Stevenage or Bolton
Stream resourcing are currently working with a globally market leading, multi-national group who are a world leader in air defence solutions across the Air, Land and Sea platforms. With the continued goal of providing the most technologically advanced defence products, for both current and future needs,
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects below relating to the generation and performance of their supplier portfolio, including:
* Drafting, negotiating and amending sub-contracts, iaw applicable legislation and company processes
* Running Competitions for sub-system procurements whilst maintaining the highest standards of fairness and ethics
* Providing supplier related commercial guidance to internal stakeholders
* Generating and implementing supplier strategies that deliver Value for Money
* Resolving supplier performance issues and/or conflicts
* Risk management and risk mitigation planning
* Managing supplier deliverables (hardware, software and documentation)
* KPI reporting and adherence
* Cash Management
* Schedule adherence
* Building and nurturing supplier and key stakeholder relationships
* Negotiation in an internal Customer / Supplier environment
* Bidding to win against a context of global supply chains
* Contract terms and conditions
* Use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP (ideally)
Our Client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where workers can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Our Client wants to ensure you have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process. They recognise that everyone is unique and encourage you to speak to them should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Our Client is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. They welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. They understand that flexibility benefits people, teams and business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.