Product Specialist – Engineering
Stream is currently working with a start-up company that is poised to see exponential growth over the coming years; and after receiving a large cash injection into the business, they need 3 engineering specialists to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone to join an innovative company looking to develop a revolutionary product. We are looking for someone with a proclivity to engineering; specifically R&D with a mechanical bias. This position will focus on the development of medical imaging and diagnostic equipment, so experience with mechatronics/motion control, optical engineering design and assembly is essential.
What you need
* Experience in mechanical engineering
* Thorough understanding of product development cycles
* Motion control / mechatronics experience
* Good understanding of optical engineering
* Hands on design/development experience
Reasons for joining
* You will be making a positive contribution to patient health by revolutionizing the telemedicine industry through model-driven machine learning
* You will learn valuable skills, work on challenging projects that matter, and learn from world- class technical and scientific leaders
* You will work alongside an enthusiastic and motivated team of experts across many fields
* Enjoy a challenge and dynamism of working in a start-up
* Shape a product and be a core member of the team
* Shape the role and your path within the company based on your skills and interests
* We embrace flexible working, the role is office based, but with flexibility to work remotely where possible
Our client is also offering a very competitive package, commensurate to experience. Here’s a list of some of the things you’d be entitled to:
– 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working
– Bonus scheme
– Relocation assistance
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.