Product Support Engineer – Leicester – Permanent – £££
We are currently working with a world leading company in the marine industry, well respected for their manufacture and marketing of technology for position measurement technologies. Due to an exciting period of growth they are looking for a Product Support Engineer to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
The role is focused on supporting a growing customer base – working with a range of customers as needed to deliver and install new equipment, as well as support-based work such as maintenance and repair. The role would be a perfect fit for an established Support Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer or similar. A background in the maritime industry is ideal, but candidates from any similar industry will have the transferable skills needed for this role.
What we’re looking for:
* Confident in the assembly and test of mechanical and electronic equipment.
* Experience of equipment testing, electronics programming, recording and basic analysis of test data, electronic board level assembly and fault finding
* Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics
* Ability to identify problems, innovate and contribute new ideas relevant to the business.
* Organised and efficient with the ability to work accurately to demanding deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal, written & presentational skills.
* Clear analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Delivery focused and able to drive self and the team to achieve required timescales.
* The ability to visit client sites worldwide on short notice.
What’s on offer?
On offer for the right candidate is a generous salary based on your experience, topped up with all of the benefits you’d expect from a leading global employer. You’ll be joining a growing business with a history of taking great care of their staff and offering them the best possible opportunities to advance their career – through supported training and development, deployment to interesting projects and the chance to work with the latest and greatest technology.
To register your interest in this position, please email your updated CV to email@example.com along with your salary expectations and a suitable time and method to contact you.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.