PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY TEST OPERATOR – PERMANENT – LEICESTER – £23,000-£26,000
Are you an enthusiastic Production Operator and keen to be part of a growing and collaborative company specialising in marine technology?
For this particular position, the company is interested in hearing from candidates who have a keen eye for detail with a proactive approach towards problem solving and resolution. Being an excellent communicator is key for this opportunity as the role will allow you to work closely with others to ensure continuous improvements are being recognised.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
* Assembling and testing the organisation’s products
* Delivering offsite testing of products as part of factory acceptance tests
* Ensuring compliance to product specification and that all relevant paperwork is completed accurately
* Initiating actions to identify and address problem areas
* Taking action to achieve and improve throughputs, providing the management team with proposals, suggestions, and ideas with which to continue to force down the costs of manufacturing and recognise continuous improvement initiatives for all areas
* Ensuring Health and Safety compliance
* Repairing and testing multiple products
Some of the skills and experience required for this position will include:
* A background in mechanical assembly and/or wiring
* Demonstrable skills in similar testing environments
* Proven ability to solder in line with IPC standards
* High attention to detail and ability to work to specified local work instructions
* Team player and excellent communicator, who engages and collaborates with others to deliver results
* A keen eye for detail with a proactive approach towards problem resolution
* Experience of using Multimeter, Power Supply and Oscilloscope would be advantageous
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.