Production Control Team Leader – South East London- £32,000 – £34,000 Per Annum
A well-established engineering organisation are seeking to employ a Production Control Team Leader to join their South East London based production facility.
As the Production Control Team Leader you will assist the Production Control Supervisor to ensure the efficient running of production Control. You will be responsible for leading a team of production controllers of up to 15 people, in order to maximise people efficiency and delivery weekly output.
* Ensure the SAP stock record for materials are accurate and transactions occur in a timely manner. Investigate errors in the SAP WM/PP modules to ensure data quality is maintained
* Ensure materials are ready and available for production as and when required.
* Ensure Material throughput is in line with the agreed SLA.
* Ensure on-time release of Production /Transfer Orders in line with the master production schedule.
* Ensure on-time picking of Production /Transfer Orders in line with the master production schedule.
* Conduct and close stock counts as and when required.
* Identify and suggest improvements to the warehouse processes and systems to focus on value adding activity.
* Participate in regular departmental meetings and stock reviews as required.
* Provide support to Production Controllers in order to reduce lost time and in-efficiencies.
In order to apply for this position you will be NVQ Level 3 Qualified or equivalent and have previous experience in a similar role.
To apply for this opportunity please send an updated copy of your CV to grobinson@streamresourcing or call Gemma on 02392 314 690 for further information.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.