Long term contract. The opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge.
A position in the Single Aisle Operations Support has opened as a Production Controller. The role involves coordinating with all stages of technical/certification activities such as documentation and data.
The main focus is building and maintaining a smooth workflow across all stages to guarantee on-schedule delivery in line with customer requirements.
The shift pattern is double days which is one week of mornings (6:00am – 13:10pm) and one week of afternoons (13:30pm – 20:40pm) on alternating weeks.
* Monitoring the SAP system for process completion
* The delivery of outstanding certification data to the next stage, ensuring all documentation, data and information is known available and understood.
* Co-ordination of out of stage activities in the context of Snags to be resolved in the short term and determining and monitoring Systematic Snags.
* Report daily on any potential risks approaching delivery through stages and on final delivery as well as participating in the Production Meetings and preparing the necessary information.
* Strong engineering background with some experience with inspections or quality.
* Strong understanding of SAP
* Knowledge of UK, European and USA airworthiness requirements, customer documentation, inspection requirements
About the company
This company prides its self on continuously improving its designs, performance and assembling of its produced. This competitive nature has allowed them to continue to be the leading giant within the avionics industry This company is dedicated to the growth of its employees which is why they provide high quality training and skilling up to those who wish it.
Key skills: SAP, production, quality, requirements, certification, documentation, inspection
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.