Tendering Production Controls Engineer
Full time – Permanent
Join a team that delivers essential projects
As a global team, we design and deliver subsea production systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading.
As Tendering Production Controls Engineer you will have engineering responsibility for Xmas Trees within the tender and execution phase of Subsea Production System Projects. You’ll work directly with customers throughout from invitation, tender to project delivery. Working on large-scale, global subsea technology projects you’ll influence technical development and strategy and bring designs to life for customers.
As Tendering Production Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Providing technical expertise and developing technical solutions for the production controls system (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the pre-Tendering (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
· Possessing a deep understanding of relevant markets and customer economic value that aid winning bid strategies.
· Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organisations.
· Working together with business leadership at SPB and EB level. Specifying needs, communicating about project approach and presenting outcomes of research done.
· Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with relevant experience in Engineering/Technology).
· Have experience in Tendering Application Engineering.
· Have experience in Controls Systems and design of various types of solutions including Topside equipment (HPUs/MCS/EPUs) and subsea deployable equipment (SCMs/SEMs/Equipment instrumentation including smart equipment e.g. Flow Meters etc).
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
* Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
* Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
* Comprehensive private medical care options
* Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
* Tailored financial programs
* Additional elected or voluntary benefits
If you are interested in this role click apply now and one of our recruitment team will be in touch.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.