Electrical Production Engineer – Surrey – Permanent – up to 36K
A global manufacturer who install, supplies, services, maintains and manufactures a range of product including refrigeration systems and refrigeration gas leak detectors are currently seeking an Electrical Production Engineer to join their office based in Egham, Surrey.
* Developing and maintaining bills of materials, drawing, assembly instructions and test procedures associated with their manufactured / finished products
* Prepare electrical schematic drawings using Autocad software and work instructions for assembly in workshop
* Supervision of day to day operation of workshop
* Basic electrical design works for alarm panels, low voltage control circuits and auxiliary equipment
* Testing and creating performance evaluation of new and existing products
* Reading & understanding electrical schematic drawings
* CAD experience with exposure to Autocad Electrical
* Exposure within an electro-mechanical assembly role
* Prior exposure to supervisory tasks
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
If you’re interested in the role, apply by following the link below.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.