We have a client who is currently looking for a skilled Production Manager that has Electro-mechanical assembly experience with a low volume, high mix experience of Manufacturing.
* On Time Delivery, Quality, issue investigation & resolution
* Lean Manufacturing, enhance business operation and drive continuous improvements
* Process & procedure review
* Department Metrics
* Continuously initiating and delivering improvements on efficiency, quality and productivity
* Reduction of waste using techniques within ISO 9001/2000
* Lean Six Sigma, ISO14001, Management of Environment, Safety, Security and Health MESH, Operational Assessment OpA
* Staff development
* Train employees
* Manage site stock effectively
* Lead & assist product development
* Maintain a safe and efficient working environment for all staff
* Authority for hiring, termination, discipline, and performance decisions
* Chair meetings
* Provide site leadership support
* Educated at bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent?
* Knowledgeable of MRP systems within a manufacturing environment?
* Excellent understanding of production, manufacturing & assembly processes?
* Lean/Black or Green Belt
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.