Production Planner – Stevenage – 6 Month Contract – Inside IR35 – £15.50 – £17.00hr PAYE
Stream resourcing are currently working with a market leading, multi-national Defence company, who have an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic multi-functional team. As the Production Planner you will be responsible for delivering design phase manufacturing test equipment and production hardware.
* Scheduling of work orders using SAP
* Raising of purchase requisitions for material and /or special tooling
* Providing information on the status of the plan to integrated project team members
* Contacting suppliers and requesting updated delivery dates and reporting on supply issues
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Competent at Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
* Extensive experience with an Enterprise Planning System, preferably SAP
* Ability to communicate well across different levels in the organisation
* ESD environment awareness would be an advantage
The role focuses on expediting material from procurement requisition to purchase order, engaging with suppliers, issuing material to manufacturing and supporting through delivery.
* £15.50 – £17.00hr (PAYE)
* 6 Month Contract
* Inside IR35
Live SC clearance is essential
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.