6 Months- Hertfordshire
Stream resourcing are currently working with a globally market leading, multi-national group who are a world leader in air defence solutions across the Air, Land and Sea platforms. With the continued goal of providing the most technologically advanced defence products, for both current and future needs, they are looking for an experienced Production Planner to join their team on a 6-month basis.
* Scheduling of work orders using SAP
* Raising of purchase requisitions for material and /or special tooling
* Providing information on the status of the plan to integrated project team members
* Contacting suppliers and requesting updated delivery dates and reporting on supply issues
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Competent at Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
* Extensive experience with an Enterprise Planning System, preferably SAP
* Ability to communicate well across different levels in the organisation
* ESD environment awareness would be an advantage
Commutable from: Hertfordshire; Stevenage; Hitchin; Letchworth Garden City; Welwyn Garden City; Hertford; Hatfield; Luton; Bishop’s Stortford; Thundridge; Hemel Hempstead; St Albans
Our Client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where workers can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Our Client wants to ensure you have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process. They recognise that everyone is unique and encourage you to speak to them should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Our Client is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. They welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. They understand that flexibility benefits people, teams and business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.