Systems Engineer Team Leader – Permanent – Dorset – up to £35K
An exciting position has arisen for a Systems Engineer Team Leader to join a leading global data communications company based in Blandford Forum, Dorset.
* You will be managing, coaching and developing a small existing team of Systems Engineers who build and configure server and computer systems to manufacturing specifications
* Working to ISO standards ensuring quality levels are met to specific standards
* Provide training and support to team members
* Work in a Lean manufacturing environment
* Experience within computer / server assembly and system build environment
* In-depth working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
* Prior exposure to day to day allocation of task management, team supervision and mentoring of junior staff
* Full UK driving licence
* Due to the nature of the position, you would be required to hold, or be eligible for SC Clearance
* Prior exposure to Lean manufacturing or ISO9001 environments
* In-depth understanding of Linux / Unix operating Systems
* Electronic repair understanding including fault finding & solder skills
* 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
* Private healthcare insurance
* Cycle to work scheme.
In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
To apply, please follow the directions below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.