Production Team Leader – Permanent – Hampshire – £On application
We have opportunities available for experienced production supervisors to work for a well renowned FMCG manufacturing business.
As a production team leader, you will take ownership of your production lines and workers, ensuring optimum performance and delivery of the production plan on time and in full, whilst meeting all standards.
Key Duties Include:
* Ensure assembly operator responsibilities are effectively performed
* Assign jobs to assembly operators at start of production ensuring the required skills are in place to achieve effective line balancing.
* Ensure Assembly Operator tasks are rotated in accordance with guidelines in force regarding the prevention of work-related disorders.
* To work with technical operators and engineering to implement improvements to equipment, processes and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), such as TPM and Problem-Solving activities.
* Monitor the performance of the line; record OEE on an hourly basis. Using problem solving techniques, take corrective action to ensure quality and output standards are met. Provide exception analysis for downtime hours / reasons and drive solutions.
* Complete handover documentation and verbally communicate at handover.
* Complete all relevant paperwork e.g. REM’s, T-Cards and Line Clearance procedures, and review WPO and 538 work instructions.
* Always follow safety rules as laid down and maintain an awareness of safety
* Effective performance management of direct reports to include 1:1, appraisal, coaching and development.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Previous team leadership experience gained within a high-volume manufacturing environment such as Food, Beverage, Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or Packaging.
* Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication and planning skills.
Various shift available including 4on, 4off, Permanent Nights or Permanent Weekends.
To be considered or for further information please apply or contact Gary, Stream Resourcing on 02392 322 372
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.