Work on some of the most sophisticated technology in defense.
Make waves and push your innovative mind to new heights.
As a Production Test Engineer you will be a part of the Manufacturing function and be responsible for production plans by certifying conformance equipment by conducting electrical testing in accordance to test procedures and quality requirements.
This position requires someone who will be able to support new product introduction and development and can work on a digital production line.
* Testing of complex electronic sub-assemblies and circuit cards, and diagnosis of production test failures down to component level.
* Provide technical support to test operators
* Assessment of related test equipment issues, and providing advise to maintenance and support services.
* Test Engineering representative at Defect Review Board.
* Significant experience of testing electronic, analogue, digital and RF sub-systems up to 10 GHz
* Competent in the use of all types of propriety analogue and RF test equipment including vector and pulse network analysers.
* Excellent knowledge and experience in test production.
* Willingness to develop skills as required in support of production and implement these flexibly.
* Working on cleanroom environment.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Minimum Requirement: HNC or equivalent qualification in electronic discipline plus at least 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
About the Company
This Company has been the global pioneer for aerospace and space technology and continues to break the mould and shatter records with its innovative technology. This company are looking to build on their vision of the future and exploring the vast possibilities that are waiting in Space.
Key words: test, testing, RF, analogue, electronic, fault-finding, manufacturing, production, assembly, troubleshoot, defence, digital, microwave, satellite, aerospace, space, network analysers, sub-systems
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.