IT Programme Manager
A multinational company based in Christchurch are looking for an IT Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. As the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for leading a large and diverse engineering team to sustain an existing portfolio of systems and services, to support innovation ideas and develop new products of the future.
You will work closely to deliver customer commitments on time and on budget. You must have the ability, aptitude and confidence to take full ownership of key engineering plans, processes, budgets and milestones as well as taking on the challenges of team management.
**Due to the nature of this role you must possess or be eligible to undergo SC Clearance**
* Leadership to a large diverse team of greater than 60 people
* Scheduling and resource management of all major aspects of the programme
* Adherence to business processes and governance
* Facilitate the evolution of innovation ideas
* Progress reviews and onward reporting
* Project delivery methodologies
* MoD or Industry IT projects and programmes
* Service management, ITIL and continual improvement
* Recent experience delivering complex systems and services
* Leadership and management of engineering teams
* Professional registration, chartership or willingness to obtain
For more information please click apply or email EHall@StreamResourcing.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.