Project Administrator (6 month FTC) – Croydon – 6 month FTC – £28,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly articulate Administrator to work on an exciting SAP transformation project for this Global Financial Services Company based in East Croydon.
They are currently streamlining all their HR systems to run off the same platform Globally. Your role will be to manage the data transfer processes and data loads ensuring accuracy of data.
* To review data fields in order to transfer to the appropriate spreadsheet locations using Excel ensuring accuracy of data of all information provided to key stakeholders.
* To provide insightful and relevant variance analysis on the information provided to relevant key stakeholders.
* Undertake data entry activities as and when required.
* To schedule meetings and to take minutes of meetings, capturing action points and decisions and follow up on any outstanding action.
* To assist the team to improve and automate reporting.
* Other ad hoc tasks to support the successful delivery of the project as and when required.
* You must have Advanced Excel Skills and will be tested at interview stage (Pivot table and V-Look ups)
* Must have experience with Process maps and File management
* Meeting attendance and have proven background of taking minutes
* Educated to Minimum Maths and Engineer GCSE (C or Above)
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Strongly numerate, able to interpret data and draw conclusions from information supplied.
* Able to demonstrate strong, thorough and accurate numerical skills.
* Experience of completing a wide range of administrative tasks consistently and to a high standard.
* Exposure to SQL Server Reporting Services / Report Builder
* Basic working experience of SQL
Average working week is 35 hours
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.