Project Planner – South East London – Permanent – £40,000-£45,000
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading Telecommunications company, and we are looking for a Project Controller to join their team. This role will be working on a permanent basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation. The Project Controller will be responsible for managing a Project’s schedule with support of the team. This position aims to support the Project Team members to ensure a common understanding of the projects progress to successfully execute their part of work.
* Good interpersonal skills: persuasiveness, maturity and tact
* Excellent team player, but also self-motivated and adaptable
* Ability to work proactively to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
* Accountability, creativity, pro-activity and problem solving
* Project Management tools: MS Project (mandatory), MS office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience of Primavera useful but not mandatory.
* Project Management knowledge (contract, change management, risk analysis)
* Documentation management (information management & documentation control methodology)
Responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and coordination of the project progress measurement plan (Plan of Work/POW – the detailed project schedule);
* Preparing and presenting updates of project schedules to Customers as required by project teams;
* Identifying changes and recommending preventative actions;
* Monitoring adherence of a project’s schedule with the agreed plan(s) both internal and external (Customer focused) if appropriate;
* Collaborating with the project team to maintain and update the project schedule on a regular basis;
* Identifying the critical paths, dependencies across projects and alerting Project teams of areas of conflict, priority issues, bottlenecks and associated consequences on project;
* Supporting project managers in monthly reporting of costs, progress, and related metrics;
* Supporting and acting with Project planning team for internal improvement projects.
* Supporting internal Project reporting processes (e.g. Consolidated marine planning).
In order to be considered for this role you will have qualifications within either buisness, buisness administration, project management or equivilent. PMI or Prince 2 certification would be preffered but not essential.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.