Project Engineer – Permanent – Warrington – £32,000 – £40,000
A well-established special purpose machinery manufacturer based in the Widnes area are looking to take on a driven Project Engineer to work amongst their talented design team.
The successful candidate will be working within a high technology environment and will report directly to an assigned Project Manager where they will support all aspects of the project, whilst having direct contact with all departments, ensuring projects are delivered to as-sold scope, budget and timing.
* Overseeing projects from conception to completion to support the function of your assigned project manager.
* Attending customer meetings with, or on behalf of the Project Manager
* Supporting the management of comprehensive Project timing plans
* Liaising & communicating the customers required specification with the in-house design team
* Attending internal and customer design reviews
* Producing, managing, and updating comprehensive project documentation
* Ensuring that all responsibilities are carried out using the company’s standard processes and documentation.
* Supporting the management of sub-contract suppliers where required
* Attending customer sites during installation, commissioning & buy off stages.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Project Engineering capacity and will be fully proficient with supporting the management of timing and delivery in order to ensure that project is completed to strict deadlines and standards.
They will also have:
* Mechanical Engineering HNC or Higher.
* Electrical Engineering qualifications are not essential but would be useful on certain projects.
* Experience in a previous Project engineering role in a materials handling manufacturer or in a comparable industry such as: special purpose machinery, materials handling, production line equipment, automation, or automotive Etc.
* Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working on material handling or conveyance projects.
* Be able to read an interpret engineering drawings.
Potential Salary: £32,000 – £40,000
This position is commutable from Liverpool, Widnes, Warrington, Liverpool, St Helens, Runcorn, Chester etc.
For more information or to apply for the role of Project Engineer please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.