Looking for your next contract opportunity?
A Project Lead (Facilities / Tooling) is sought for an initial 18 months contract in Broughton.
* Role: Project Lead (Facilities / Tooling)
* Working week: Full time onsite
* Client location: Broughton
* Type: Contract (Until mid-July 2023)
* Rate: £36.16 p/h Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Client is a large Defence/Space company, however you only need to obtain Basic clearance before starting the role. You will not be required to obtain further clearance when working in the position.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience working on large industrial projects – including building facilities, painting shop floor for ramp up
* Understanding of civils, tooling and industrial projects
* Stakeholder management skills
* The ability to self-manage
* Team lead experience
* Project Management certification (preferred)
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Define and maintain top level plan for rate enablement of the area coordinating all local work streams (Tooling, Facilities, enablement etc.)
* Prepare and manage Capital Investment required for the project.
* Prepare and manage Project Team costs required for the project.
* Budget ownership and Capital Investment approval/finance tracking in line with financial forecasts.
* Integration of project risks & opportunities + mitigation action plan.
* Prepare and chair monthly steering groups with senior stakeholders and capture / follow-up actions.
Please apply for more info.
Due to the number of applications, pleased consider yourself unsuccessful if you have not heard back within 5 working days.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.