Project Management Business Partner
Location: Broughton, Chester
Employment Type: Contract (12 months, inside IR35)
Rates: £33.90p/h Umbrella, £25.62p/h PAYE
Joining a leading aerospace and defence company, you’ll be in charge of structuring and deploying PM adapted processes, methods and tools for a new project.
You will also support governance:
* steering meetings
* maturity gates
* workshop and team facilitation
* performance management
* risk and opportunity
This allows for you to work within an international environment with occasional travel to other countries (depending on government guidelines).
* Experienced in Project Management
* Good communication and negotiation skills
* Capability to adapt, to be reactive and take initiative
* Work autonomously and collaborate with international teams
* Knowledge in LBIP & Agile methodologies is a plus
* Knowledge in Digital tools is a plus
* Knowledge in Logistics is a plus
Key words: project management, risk and opportunity, cost and budgets, negotiation, programme management, project manager
Commutable from: Broughton, Chester, Buckley, Wrexham, Liverpool, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Crewe, Warrington, Northwich, Flintshire
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.