Project Manager – Permanent – Croydon – up to £45K + up to 10% Bonus
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager as arisen within this Global leading B2B2C Corporate Insurer. You will be responsible for steering the business change project portfolio & global projects across all business.
* Working with internal and external stakeholders, eliciting business change needs, mapping end to end processes and presenting requirements for business sign off
* Participating in business requirement meetings, completing project initiation documentation and conducting appropriate gap analyses
* Engaging with project stakeholders; planning, executing and ensuring governance of projects are effective
* Ensuring project management standards & processes are maintained throughout the whole project lifecycle
* Have prior commercial exposure to a Project Management position in a large organisation
* Hold a degree or diploma in a relevant discipline or subject area
* Can demonstrate Workshop Facilitation skills
* Have excellent communications skills and can build strong working relationships
* Have strong elicitation techniques for business requirement development and analysis
* Ideally, you:
* Have worked within an Agile and Waterfall environment
* Have prior exposure to one of the following industries:
* Insurance, Motor Warranty, Roadside Assistance, Home Emergency & Application Protection
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.