Project Manager – Permanent – Croydon – OTE £49,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager as arisen within this Global leading B2B2C Financial Services Company based in Croydon. You will be joining a company that put their staff first and offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
You will be responsible for steering the business project portfolio & global projects across all business. These could range from a range of different things from implementing new clients into the business, launching a new product or even a rebrand. You will be used to working multiple projects at anyone times and ideally have worked within a regulated environment previously. We will consider candidates who have worked as a Project Assistant who is ready for the next step up in their career.
* Previous commercial exposure to a Project Management position in a large organisation
* Comfortable with working with senior members of staff, up to Exec Board Level
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Can demonstrate Workshop Facilitation skills
* Have excellent communications skills and can build strong working relationships
* Have strong elicitation techniques for business requirement development and analysis
* Hold a degree or diploma in a relevant discipline or subject area
* Prince 2 Qualified
* God knowledge of working on internal platform SharePoint would be advantageous
* Worked in a regulated industry (Financial services, Banking, Insurance)Worked in an
* Agile or Waterfall project management environment
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Holiday: 24 days (Excluding public holidays) – increasing up to 27 days after 3-year service
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.