Employment Type: Contract (Inside IR35)
Length of Contract: 6-months
Rates: £38.31p/h Umbrella/£28.96p/h PAYE
A pioneering aerospace and defence company require a Project Manager to be a part of their latest Development project
* Manage the Wingbox Structure Stringers,Spars,Ribs,Cleats and Mechanical System Instrument(s) (hydraulic/metallic parts)
* Reporting to the IPT Leader
* Accountable for all aspects of Specific Structural packages, accountable to the PDT Leader for Cost, Quality and Schedule for the Structure Bracket Parts delivery for Make & Buy.
* Applying the Co-leadership principle with Chief Engineers, the Structures Components & SI WPM is the owner and integrator of Structures Wing activities and their baseline.
* View and control on overall integrated planning for the defined components, including business case and risk and opportunities.
* Ensure the delivery of the Wing Sub-Structure and System Instrument Work Package Alignment of meeting all TCQP targets
* Full control of Work Inner rear spar STR/Ribs/Cleats/inner structure and SI (hydraulic/metallic parts) including Supplier Delivery to Wing Team with associated EVM’s to ensure meeting as cascaded Wing level business requirements.
* Ensures a performing design of the Inner rear spar STR/Ribs/Cleats/inner structure and SI (hydraulic/metallic parts) and will ensure coordination between the different (at which station)
* Previous experience in Project/Programme Management in a similar sector (aerospace, defence, automotive etc.)
* Good organisation skills with ability to manage their time and prioritise
* Able to track and manage activities to completion
* Experience in an Agile environment would be beneficial
* Degree in Engineering would also be beneficial
Key words: project manager, programme manager, cost, risk management, quality, aerospace project manager, engineering project manager
Commutable from: Bristol, Bath, Newport, Weston-Super-Mare, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Chippenham, Yeovil, Bridgewater, Taunton, Swindon
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.