Permanent – Hampshire
Are you a Project manager looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work with a thriving business where you can add real purpose and value?
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a leading, multi-national company who are seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, to support the continued growth within one of their major business units. This will provide the opportunity to cover complete project management or a strategic customer delivery project.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Project/Phase delivery
* Customer Service
* Overseeing the entire project delivery processes, being the main contact point for all stakeholders
* Key leader, assisting in customer meeting
* Identify and define the process, procedure, and system requirements
* Extensive knowledge of project management techniques, including resource planning and management, cost capture, analysis, and forecasting
* Ability to work within agile environments across multiple sites and internationally
* Qualification within Project Management, Prince 2 Practitioner is desirable
* Marine experience is desirable
* Proficient IT skills, particularly across the MS Office suite
* Experience managing projects/programmes up to multi-million-pound values
* Ability to obtain security clearance
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.