Do you want to play a pivotal, highly visible role, working on next-generation products within a high technology company? Playing a key function, you have the opportunity to deliver complex projects right across the development cycle, for a global leader in connectivity solutions.
Working extensively across the business, you will:
* Ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and budget, and that they meet the full scope of customer requirements.
* Manage and enhance the delivery efficiency of projects, through minimising active development time.
* Manage and report on progress made and forecasting future timescales.
* Ensure that all areas of the business are aware of and kept up to date on latest project timelines and status.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Proven working experience as a project manager in a technical environment.
* Demonstrable understanding or hands-on experience in real product development, ideally encompassing embedded software, hardware and FPGA.
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, JIRA, etc.
* Passion for delivering projects into the market.
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation, including at Board level.
* Working knowledge of Agile processes.
* Working knowledge of Linux based systems (desirable).
* PMP / PRINCE II certification (désirable).
Being a company that advocated a work/life balance, not only will you be generously compensated for your work, but you will also be provided with the tools and option to work in a hybrid model. At the offices in Cambridge, you will add real purpose and value, integrating into a well-established, friendly, and personable team that prides themselves on promoting a positive, welcoming, and productive working environment.
If you feel you are suitable and are interested in this vacancy, please do apply! We will aim to reach you within 2-working days. If you have not heard back within 5-working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.