Project Manager – £50-£55k DOE – Weymouth
I have a brand new contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a large engineering company in Weymouth.
My client are an electronics manufacturing company and a world leading supplier of SMT equipment.
This role will be working on new product projects and working alongside a strong, established project management team.
This role offers a hybrid working arrangement with flexibility to work remotely when suitable.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Project preparation: Support MEM decision making
* Project setup: Establish project environment
* Project planning: Manage requirements definition process and design specification
* Coordination, controlling and reporting of projects: Manage progress and interaction of involved team members
* Escalations within the project
Do you have the following?
* Qualified to HND/HNC or equivalent in engineering or management
* Project management qualification (Prince2, APM)
* Experience in modern engineering/manufacturing
* Demonstrable success of managing a variety of projects
* Good knowledge across multi disciplines – engineering, operations, customer service, finance etc.
If so, and this role is of interest, please apply with your CV or contact Yasmin at Stream Resourcing to find out more email@example.com
If you have not been contacted within 3 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Commutable from Weymouth, Portland, Dorchester, Dorset, Abbotsbury, Puddleton, West Bay, Bridport, West Lulworth, Wareham, Poole, Maiden Newton, etc.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.