Due to the growth and development of the Company commercial aircraft sites in the UK, the volume of building and construction projects being introduced and launched on site has driven a requirement for this position to oversee mechanical, electrical, and building fabric installations standards in support of the Services organisation. The role will include the following activities:
* Lead and provide technical input for all strategic projects in way of mechanical, electrical, and building fabric requirements for capital investment projects
* Continuous and structured interface with the site technical services teams ensuring current standards and specifications is aligned
* Support the development of specifications including feasibility study requirements ensuring all compliance and sustainability requirements are met
* Provide technical input to support business case and Capital investment projects on site
* Represent and lead all technical service interfaces on any design reviews
* Advise and coach our Major Project management team on issues and resolutions in relation to mechanical electrical services
* Attend all design reviews as the Services representative
* Monitor to ensure project delivery to key timescales escalating to the Services management team
* Provide a summary of project status on a weekly basis on all Service requested investments
* Interface with core services team on any local / geographical issues
* Represent Services in other functional business cases to ensure all technical requirements and standards are achieved
* Represent Services in specific project reviews
* Ensure all technical requirements and required specifications are delivered at the different stages of project delivery to ensure standards and deliverables are met
* Ensure all asset details are captured as per the agreed process ready for deployment into the CAFM system/project pack.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.