Are you a Project Manager looking for a new challenge? This industry leading Aerospace business is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Stevenage. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within Enviromental and Sustainability Projects.
* The main duties and responsibilities of the post will include –
* Focusing on Industrial Processes, Methods and Tools, as they relate to the company’s environmental footprint.
* Identifying opportunities to reduce the footprint.
* Consultation with senior stakeholders
* Analysis, Planning, Execution & Evaluation of the actions needed to grasp those opportunities
As part of the Industrial Environmental Roadmap the E&S leader will work alongside transversal leaders at executive level on the following topics –
* Volatile Organic Compounds
To produce The Environmental Plan for the entire production operation projects portfolio including –
* Environmental and financial benefits.
Ensure proper observance of the “on Quality, on Time & on Cost” ethic of the company.
* Strong experience in a similar role for a major manufacturer
* Good knowledge of environmental issues
* Excellent PM skills
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.