Project Manager Business Partner
Location: Broughton (mixed home/onsite working)
Employment Type: Contract
Length of Contract: 24 months
Rates: £25-30p/h Umbrella, £17-23.50p/h PAYE
A market leading aerospace and defence company have had significant increase in workload and are subsequently searching for a Project Manager Business Partner to join their team.
* Ensuring projects are supported by strong project management and that appropriate Project and Programme Management structure, governance and practices are applied. The scope of involvement will span across the streams of the project/team
* Working with project leaders and project organisation on a day to day basis
* Raising the understanding and acceptance of best practice project management within the teams by coaching and providing awareness sessions, challenging project leaders where needed
* Shaping methods and tools in accordance with PM standards to the needs of the project / activity
* Supporting efficient communication and stakeholder management, ensuring that activities are aligned with interfacing projects and operations
* Promoting Agile WoW and acting as Scrum Master for project activities where needed.
* Establishing E2E project plans and controlling all changes versus the initial baseline. Identifying associated Earned Value Management (EVM) milestones and project critical paths
* Tracking performance versus plan throughout the project lifecycle
* Analysing project information to anticipate deviations from target and proposing preventive/corrective actions to support project level decision making
* Providing clear and regular reporting throughout all project phases
* Driving the Risk & Opportunity Management process in line with the existing R&OM plan.
* Owning the associated R&O register and regularly providing the Project Leader & A320 Family Risk Officer with the current risk and opportunity status
* Jointly working with Finance to compare cost incurred and time spent for progress achieved against current planning
* Preparing and publishing of reports as required
* Defining and delivering relevant KPls and dashboards for effective performance management
* Preparing and supporting project management reviews (PRM, Operational meetings etc.)
* Strong project management skills in the same or similar industry
* Good communication skills
* Reporting and reviewing
* Work Package Management and ToW Management
* Change Control and MOD Implementation
* Integrated Planning, Ramp-up and Capex
* RC & Business Performance
Key words: project management, planning, reporting, reviews, work package management, change management, risk management
Commutable from: Broughton, Chester, Buckley, Wrexham, Liverpool, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Crewe, Warrington, Northwich, Flintshire
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.