Location: Broughton (1-3 days a week remote)
Employment Type: Contract (Inside IR35)
Length of Contract: 6-months (likely extension)
Rates: £38.42p/h Umbrella/£29.04p/h PAYE
A global leader in aerospace and defence require a Project Manager to join their Manufacturing Engineering department.
* Scoping, planning and execution of a significant tooling packages across a number of manufacturing departments.
* Scoping, planning and execution of major production routings, Bill of Materials (BOMs) and Standard Operating Instructions to new modification standards
* Assessing and leading decisions on the industrial system within a number of manufacturing plants with support of a multi-functional team
* Managing a challenging programme in line with time, cost and quality challenges
* Specific project and programme management responsibilities inclusive of budget control, programme scheduling, risk and opportunity management and stakeholder management.
* Direct interface and influencing required of key departments such as: Value Stream Management, Procurement, Logistics, Quality
* Demonstrated experience of working with Manufacturing Engineering with knowledge of Planning requirements (Routings and SOIs), Tooling and general ways of working
* Demonstrated project management skills for complex, critical projects with challenging timescales (a project management-based qualification would be beneficial)
* Demonstrated budget control of significant budgets with proven ability to report, control and execute.
* Ability to stakeholder manage and work with an extended global MFT, influence and deliver the project requirements
* Excellent communicator and ability to work across all levels of the organization
* Experience in a similar sector (aerospace, defence, space, automotive etc.)
Key words: project management, programme management, cost, quality, supplier, risk management, opportunity management, stakeholder management, manufacturing, tooling packages
Commutable from: Broughton, Chester, Buckley, Wrexham, Liverpool, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Crewe, Warrington, Northwich, Flintshire
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.