Project Quality Manager – Permanent – South East London – £53,000-£58,000
Stream Resourcing are working with an industry leading telecommunications company who offer turnkey global transmission systems, tailored to each individual customer’s needs. This is a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth and as a result, they are seeking a Materials Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main focus of this role is to ensure implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System throughout the Project implementation.
* Generate the specific Project Management and Quality Plan (PMQP) from the available template document. Review and ensure approval by the Global Project Management (GPM) Team and Customer, when contractually required.
* Ensure implementation and improvement of the ASN Quality Management System throughout the Project implementation.
* Act as the prime Customer interface for quality matters including customer audits and resolution of quality concerns (such as incident reports).
* Be the prime interface on quality matters with Industrial Operations Quality Assurance / Control.
* Provide to the customer project and product specific Quality documentation as required by the Contract
* Manage the subcontractors’ Quality Assurance activities
* Act as the prime Customer interface for quality matters including customer audits and resolution of quality concerns
This role is varied and is a key function within the business and is a great opportunity for a drive candidate to join a leading organisation.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.