Provisioning Manager – Manchester – Predominantly Remote – £35,000 to £40,000
There is an exciting opportunity to joining a market leading technical services business with offices across the UK. Within this position there is the option for a hybrid working model with 2 days a week in the office minimum with the remainder being possible to work from home.
Our client provides services and project services to a wide variety of industries and businesses, primary of these services is Cisco and Fortinet solutions underpinned by managed connectivity and service solutions.
Within this role you will be expected to provide consistent and high quality delivery to customers and interact directly with customer and supplier entities.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience with people management and the management of the provisioning process is essential for this position.
* Industry recognised qualification in project management. Prince / Agile is preferred but not essential. Our clients base many of their processes on the ITiL framework.
* A detailed knowledge of provisioning, with a variety of technologies and services.
* Experience in managing a fast-paced provisioning desk, preferably in an IT organisation
* Experience with project management software such as MS Project or an equivalent.
* An ideal candidate will have experience with Autotask PSS, Sage, Salesforce and Union Street Ability
* Ensuring the effective delivery of services to customers.
* Purchasing through procurement of required connectivity, equipment and services, provisioning & scheduling, engineering installations, arranging professional services resources.
* Document the processes and actions of the teams for both internal and external viewing
* Ensuring provisioning projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Consistent invoicing and forecasting.
* Dealing with customer excalations and bringing the escalations to resolution.
* Handling the handover of provisioning projects to the service desk for maintenance and ongoing management.
* Documented BAU handover of provisioning workstreams to the service desk
* Project reporting (RAG) reporting and stakeholder engagement.
* Maintaining regular communication both with internal and external stakeholders
* Refine the provisioning delivery processes with the aim of improving efficiency, effectiveness and automation.
* Promote and manage the professional development of the provisioning team particularly in maintaining current knowledge of the services supplied by the business.
* Provide pre-sales support to the business development team when required and review projects before accepting them for delivery.
* Hold existing and new suppliers to established business standards.
* Life Insurance equivalent to four times your annual salary.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 days total.
* Onsite Parking
* The benefits package is currently up for review and is in the process of being revamped.
We can only consider applicants who have the right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.