QA Laboratory Manager – Permanent – Hampshire – £On Application
An exciting opportunity for a QA Lab Manager is available with a leading consumer goods manufacturer in Hampshire where you will take ownership of the quality assurance activities within the labs which includes investigations, equipment program, compliance and training.
Key Duties Include:
* Works collaboratively with the QC Lab Lead to oversee the development and implementation of corporate and local SOPs supporting product release.
* Ensures lab processes adhere to relevant regulatory GMPs and global company policies & procedures and ensure CAPAs are developed and executed.
* Monitor and manage overall lab training program for QA and QC labs to ensure compliance, safety, hygiene and other training requirements are met.
* Provides leadership, direction and expertise to drive the laboratories towards continuous improvement.
* Direct responsibility for managing QA laboratory staff and their growth and development.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience in managerial positions, preferable in an analytical chemistry and microbiology laboratories in Quality for a global consumer goods or pharma company.
* Knowledge of the scientific principles and practices in biology and chemistry.
* Ability to interpret and assess lab compliance against GMP, GLP, ISO, FDA, HC, OTC and safety guidelines.
* Experience developing and overseeing laboratory SOPs and revisions according to HC/FDA/ICH guidelines.
* Solid knowledge of all laboratory equipment (e.g. Viscometer, ACS Color Computer, Vitek, Analytical Instrumentation).
* Expertise and ability to execute statistical sampling, AQL/ANSI interpretation, and read/interpret specifications.
* Excellent communication and coaching skills.
* Ability to communicate information to cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers.
* Excellent problem-solving skills, strong leadership and human relation skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Electronic QMS, and SAP systems is preferred.
To be considered, please apply or contact Gary, Stream Resourcing on 02392 322 372.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.