SHEQ Advisor – Perm – Competitive Salary
My client, a market leading OEM based in the midlands, is looking for a skilled SHEQ Advisor to work within a talented and established team.
As the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor, you will work to coordinate SHEQ issues within the Midlands site. This will include: participating in, and managing a programme of implementing/assisting with the setup of site SHEQ issues for each contract. Ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, supporting regulations, the Company Health, Quality, Environmental and Safety Policies and Management System Procedures.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Advising on Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental issues as required, this will include preventing injury to personnel and damage to Environment, plant and equipment.
* Attending site visits where required to ascertain SHEQ issues specific to that project.
* Carry out regular SHEQ audits on all sites and communicate the results to the SHEQ Manager and the Site Engineer.
* Ensuring that all precautions as detailed in work related Method Statements, Risk Assessments, SHEQ Plans, and Environmental Aspect registers are brought to the attention of the working team.
* Implement continuous improvement, identify, and promote new initiatives.
SHEQ Advisor – Background Required
* Proven professional experience in a professional quality engineering with a focus on process improvement and carrying out quality audits.
* NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate in Health and Safety essential
* An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* It is essential that the candidate has cross-functional project management experience.
* A driving license is also essential as the role involves travelling to and from Installation Sites.
* Previous experience in a construction related principle.
SHEQ Advisor – Remuneration
* Competitive Salary
This role is commutable from Dudley, Stourport, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Shrewsbury, Cheltenham, Coventry and other surrounding areas in the Midlands..
For more information or to apply for the role of QHSE / HSEQ Advisor please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.