Quality Assurance Administrator
Letchworth – Full time Permanent
Salary – £25,000 – £28,000
This company are well established employer working across a broad range of partners within the Manufacturing sector. This company manufacture a variety of testing and monitoring equipment to ensure that their customers can maintain a consistent and accurate measure for a variety of environmental needs. They offer innovation and quality across a wide array of products including; wireless data loggers, thermocouple systems for thermal validation processes and environmental wireless monitoring solutions.
They serve both small and large companies within the Life Science and Food industries and have solutions for almost all applications such as sterilization, freeze drying, environmental chamber testing, depyrogenation, warehouse mapping, pasteurization and many more.
Main purpose of job:
Responsible for the administration and co-ordination of all quality processes, ensuring products and services meet the established standards. To serve the business needs and objectives. Working with the Quality Manager to Interpret and implement the company’s Quality Assurance policies and processes. Co-ordinate internal audits, Reports and more.
Key Skills: –
* Knowledge of ISO standards
* High attention to detail, with an inquisitive mind set, questioning everything.
* Personal management skills – Plan and organise multiple tasks, set priorities and adapt to changing situations & environments.
* Computer/technical literacy – Proficient with basic computer skills (e.g. able to use Microsoft Word and Excel) and be competent using a windows PC.
* Ability to follow formal written instructions and highlight errors within.
* Learning skills – Must be able to grow and learn as changes come.
* Strong Customer service and communication skills verbal (phone) and written (email)
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Understanding of Quality Control techniques and procedures.
Note – A new employee would not initially be expected to possess all the above attributes. However, they would be expected, with adequate training, to achieve the majority of them within a reasonable time scale.
What we offer you:
25 days annual leave, Pension, Dayshift operations. A standard working week is 37.5 hours with a standard working day of 7.5 hours. However, working hours may change with reasonable notice to suit the needs of the business. All employees will be given reasonable notification of changes to shifts or working hours. Start time no earlier than 7:30am and finish time no later than 6pm. Lunch 0.5 hour.
If you are interested in this role then please apply right away and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.