Quality Business Improvement Developer – 4-6 Month Contract – Stevenage – Inside IR35 – Up to £42.12ph PAYE or Up to £55.00ph Umbrella
Stream resourcing are currently leading with a market leading, multi-national defence company who are actively seeking an experienced Quality Business Improvement Toolbox Developer to join their team. Working within the Technology & Performance Directorate, you will be responsible for developing an intranet site focused on providing information, guidance and templates in support of business improvement.
* Developing and adding new content to the business intranet site focussed on providing a set of tools, techniques, and templates to be used in Lean Six Sigma deployment projects.
* Ensuring a successful roll out and early life support of the Business Improvement toolbox platform, with the management of the cultural change activities, whilst ensuring the tools, guidance and templates are correctly utilised for the deployment projects.
* Documentation of the various tools, techniques and templates to allow for translation and migration to other NatCo’s.
* Ideally from an engineering background, having worked in the Aerospace or Defence sector.
* Ideally, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified with a degree of operational experience.
* High level of HTML programming skills and knowledge
* Good experience in using MS Office applications
* Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
* Excellent people skills with an understanding of providing optimum user experience
* Experience of change management including production of material/content used for training.
* Up to £42.12ph PAYE or Up to £55.00ph Umbrella
* 4-6 Month Contract
* Inside IR35
* Full Time 60% – 40% split onsite/WFH
Live SC clearance or eligibility to obtain security clearance is mandatory for this position.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.