Quality EHS Systems Engineer – Weymouth – £35k
Are you looking for a new challenge within a rapidly growing business?
Our client is a pioneer of printing technologies and is renowned for their innovation and differentiated products. They are looking for a Quality Environmental Healthy & Safety Systems Engineer to lead the drive for improvement in all quality and compliance matters. The role will involve assisting in delivering business wide continuous improvement, through Kaizen, internal audits and develop the companies QMS and Management Systems beyond ISO9001 and pure compliance.
Do you have the following?
* Familiarity with common quality improvement tools
* Appreciation for Lean manufacturing techniques
* Ideally Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
* Ideally Lead Auditor qualified
* Understanding of materials compliance – RoHS, REACH etc. preferable
* Working to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards
If so, apply for the role with your CV or contact Yasmin Sweed at Stream Resourcing. 02392 314 695 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Commutable from Weymouth, Dorchester, Bridport, Wareham, West Lulworth, Bere Regis etc.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.