Quality Engineer – 6 Month Contract – Ireland – Competitive rate
A global leader in medical technology are looking for a Quality Engineer to join them on an initial 6 month contract basis in Galway, Ireland.
* Develop, modify, apply and maintain quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
* Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
* Devises, implements and monitors methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
* Participate in preparing / critically reviewing/approving NCMRs/ CAPAs/ Investigations and validation activities, providing expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
* Ensures effective product control measures in the event of issues being noted.
* Lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues and implements corrective & preventative actions.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified person to Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related and ideally worked within a Medical Device environment.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.