Job Title: Quality Engineer
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00-5:00pm or 8:00am-4:00pm)
Are you seeking your next Quality Engineering opportunity? A leading organisation that specialises in Marine Technology are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company are a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. They are constantly improving business for customers in the shipping industry and the oil & gas industry by offering innovative products and integrated solutions that are reliable, economical, flexible and environmentally friendly.
Your work will focus on these responsibilities:
* Review material certification against material specifications
* Review Non-Destructive Testing reports against material specification
* Inspect / survey seal assembly during manufacture, at test and prior to packing
* Write reports to satisfy customer contract, to include Factory Acceptance Tests, material certification, dimensional reporting etc.
* Evaluate data and identify recurring problems to define necessary preventive actions.
* Participate in internal / external quality issues.
* Supporting customer complaint and warranty investigations
* Supporting Internal NCR investigations
* Carry out internal audits as required
* Ensure that all statutory and regulatory Health & Safety requirements are implemented locally.
* Lead assigned projects
You will shine in this role when you have:
* Strong time management and organization skills
* HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
* Deep understanding of importance of Health & Safety at Work
* Good awareness of ISO 9001 Management Systems
* Computer literate
This role will suit a candidate who has a results-oriented mindset and who can demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
If you are interested in the role, please do apply with your most current CV and I will respond to the application within 2-3 days maximum.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.