Quality Manager – Permanent – Kent – c£50,000 + Package
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join a highly successful and global leading manufacturing business.
The Quality Manager will undertake a key leadership position within the manufacturing plant, tasked with establishing a robust and compliant quality management system that ensures finished products conform to product specifications and regulatory & stakeholder requirements.
The Quality Manager will take responsibility for the effective leadership and management of the site quality team along with the development and deployment of the site quality plan in accordance to EMEA quality strategy; whilst ensuring a customer focused quality culture is maintained across the site. This will involve the setting and review of key quality KPI’s in addition to training and staff engagement initiatives.
You will take ownership of the Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring its effectiveness to regulatory, customer or other legal requirements. You will undertake quality audits and specification verification activities, providing reports to the EMEA quality management team.
The role will also focus on ensuring finished product specification (FPS) matches the manufacturing process capability including incoming raw material requirements and raw material specifications, through to ensuring the conformance of shipped products.
Skills & Experience Required:
* You will be degree qualified in a relevant Science or Engineering discipline or alternatively hold extensive quality management experience within a similar environment.
* Candidates should ideally hold a quality management qualification such as ASQ or CQI.
* Previous experience within a similar role and manufacturing environment is essential.
* The job holder will need to demonstrate strong people management and team development expertise with the ability to engage staff at all levels and disciplines.
* Previous exposure within a manufacturing environment requiring regulatory compliance or other technical requirements.
* Understanding of key regulations and standards applicable to products made in the UK
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of Quality Management Systems (QMS) experience.
* Extensive experience gained within a relative FMCG, Pharma, Cosmetics or highly regulated manufacturing background.
In return you will be allied to a fantastic benefits package including car or car allowance, generous pension scheme, private healthcare. shares scheme and bonus (14%).
To be considered please apply or contact Gary Crawley, Lead Consultant on 02392 322 372 for further information.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.