South East London – Permanent – c£60,000-c£70,000 DOE
A market leading telecommunications company are currently seeking a Quality Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a strong and well established Quality department, focussing on product quality, operational quality process development and compliance.
* Ensure Operational Compliance – Manufacturing compliance (TSL9000) to the business management system.
* Manage the process of verification to all build units ensuring internal and external requirements have been achieved.
* Facilitate Business Improvements looking at Tactical and Strategic deployment of Lean practices within the business.
* Develop a quality culture by ensuring the team lead by example.
* Develop the Quality team by coaching and empowering them to make decisions.
* Define and implement business key performance indicators.
* Use root cause analysis to take corrective and preventative action for returned items.
* Lead a small team as well as being able to interact in a wider business environemnt.
Knowledge & Experience required for this role
* Engineering degree or equivalent
* Experience within a Quality Management position, having lead a team in a manufacturing environment
* Lean Green belt certification
* Quality Auditor qualification and experience
For further information of this position please email grobinson@streamresourcing or call Gemma on 02392 314 690.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.