Quality Operational Acceptance Manager – Permanent – South East London
c£55,000-c£60,000 Base Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for a Quality Operational Acceptance Manager to join their team. This role will be working on a permanent basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for all aspects of ensuring that all Telecom & Oil & Gas product lines, or manufactured equipment are successfully accepted by customers.
* Provide quality management leadership for customer satisfaction for all acceptance activities.
* Ensure the smooth day to day running of the Quality Operations Acceptance activities to meet targets and deadlines.
* Ensure that all non-conformities are properly closed in conjunction with Quality Control and that any concessions are correctly documented and approved for audit purposes.
* To support any technical investigation activities in conjunction with other groups to investigate abnormalities or risks that could prevent successful customer acceptance.
* To lead and support any RCA activities as required to determine root cause and corrective actions.
* Provide support to all project acceptance activities to ensure any customer audits are planned and executed under the leadership of Project Quality managers to meet project dates for departure for laying operations.
* Ensure all acceptance questions from project teams and customers are adequately answered in conjunction with Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Quality Control.
* In conjunction with the Project Quality manager ensure customer satisfaction feedback is obtained and recorded for quality management tracking and reporting.
To succeed in this role you will have excellent oral communications skills with the ability to work autonomously and in a cross-functional team environment at all levels. You will also have the ability to prioritise workload, adapt quickly to new requirements and work under pressure.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.