Quality Operational Excellence Services Manager – South East London – Permanent
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for a Quality Services Manager to join their team. This role will be working on a permanent basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation. The purpose of this role is to support the Quality Operations Excellence Manager across all functional areas of service delivery, to develop and deploy effective solutions to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of ASN’s services.
* To ensure that Operations Excellence improvement projects are managed effectively.
* Ensure the harmonisation of projects and quality processes to improve business KPIs.
* Support the Quality Operations Excellence Manager by working closely with process owners and teams to ensure that all improvement projects include appropriate quality requirements, KPIs and targets to meet quality standards from the outset.
* To participate in improvement activities
* To analyse all costs of Non-Quality related to services, propose actions plans and manage them in a timely manner.
* Manage the follow up of activities such as RCAs, investigations and Lessons Learned ensuring preventative activities are completed and delivered with embedded and tested error proofed solutions.
* To ensure that all quality data processing tools and facilities are implemented successfully so that users and process owners are trained to utilise the tools effectively.
* Experience in quality methods and procedures in a service delivery environment such as equipment installation or marine installation activities.
* Background in supporting services to ensure efficient delivery of high quality of services.
* International work experience with multinational teams preferred.
* Experience in technical & quality management and continuous improvement projects.
* Have a marine/project background.
To succeed in this role, you will have the ability to work autonomously and, in a cross,-function team environment at all levels. You will also be a great communicator with the ability to prioritise workload and adapt quickly to new requirements.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.