Quality Operational Excellence Support Manager – Permanent – South East London – £48,000-£55,000 plus Benefits
Stream Resourcing are working with an industry leading telecommunications company who offer turnkey global transmission systems, tailored to each individual customer’s needs. This is a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth and as a result, they are seeking a Quality Operational Support Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will support the Quality Operational Excellence Manager across all functional areas of activities to develop and deploy effective solutions to continuously improve the quality efficiency of the business and operation processes.
* Ensuring Operational Excellence projects are managed effectively
* Work closely with process owners and teams, ensuring all improvement projects include the appropriate quality requirements, KPI’s and targets
* Participate in improvement activities to harmonise processes for investigation analysis activities for accurate problem identification and resolution
* Ensure follow up activities are completed including RCA preventative activities
* Excellent written and oral communications with a high level of pc literacy
* Ability to work autonomously and in a cross-functional team environment at all levels
* Ability to prioritise workload and adapt quickly to new requirements
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience working within a quality/industrial environment as well as having experience of project management. A relevant technical degree or equivalent in engineering, technology or operations is also required for this role.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.