Quality Operational Excellence Support & Services Manager – South East London – Permanent
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for a Quality Operational Support & Services Manager to join their team. This role will be working on a permanent basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation. The purpose of this role is to support the Quality Operations Excellence Manager across all functional areas of service delivery, to develop and deploy effective solutions to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of ASN’s services.
* To participate in improvement activities to harmonise processes for operations & services activities for problem identification and resolution.
* To analyse all costs of non-quality related issues to operations and/or services, using appropriate quality tools such as 8D, DMAIC or Value Stream Mapping to propose actions plans and manage them to closure in a timely manner.
* To ensure preventative activities are completed and delivered with embedded and tested error proofed solutions by managing the follow up of activities such as RCAs, investigations and Lessons Learned.
* To ensure RCA improvement project activities are regularly reported and that project progress is communicated appropriately along with improvement to KPIs.
* Ensure preventative actions are discussed by making presentations to relevant manages and operational personnel.
* Experience in quality methods and procedures in an industrial environment such as aeronautics, electronics, defence, automotive.
* International work experience with multinational teams preferred.
* Experience in technical & quality management and continuous improvement projects.
* Project management experience is a plus.
In order to be considered for this role you have experience in the use of quality tools at Green or Black belt level and have recognised qualifications in Quality auditing.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.