Stream Resourcing are working with an industry leading business specialising in undersea transmission systems, communication and networking systems. They have strong company values with their customers and people being at forefront, as well as ongoing improvement, sustainability and execution excellence.
The client have worldwide reach with commercial presence in France, UK, US, China, Australia and Norway. This role is based in the UK at their Greenwich office. Currently the work will be remote and post COVID there will be a mix of onsite and remote working. There will also be occasional international travel required.
The Quality Operations team is expanding due to a high volume of work, and so are looking for a Quality Operational Support Manager (OPEX) to support all functional areas of activities in developing and deploying effective solutions to continuously improve the quality efficiency of ASN business and operation processes.
This position would be suitable for experience within data analysis, data quality engineering, quality improvement, operational excellence, OPEX, continuous improvement, IT quality , quality improvement and business improvement.
My client are looking to utilise their IT tools and capabilities more efficiently. Main duties of the role will include the gathering, analysis and processing of data / quality data, working on the built infrastructure and project management.
This is a customer facing role with good growth and development opportunities, as the business is planning for this position to move into a Deputy Manager role in the next couple of years.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
* Well-developed knowledge of complex data management processes.
* High level of expertise in deploying, specifying and supporting quality data solutions.
* Aptitude for analysing high volumes of information in support of improvement projects.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills with a high level of pc literacy.
* Ability to work autonomously and in a cross-functional team environment at all levels.
* Ability to prioritise workload, adapt quickly to new requirements and work under pressure.
* Project management skills.
Ideally you will have experience working within industries such as industrial, manufacturing, automotive, telecommunications or similar.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.