Senior Native React Software Engineer — Tunbridge Wells, Kent up to £70,000
Due to continued growth this highly respected Financial services company are seeking a Native React Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new agile team building our next generation of mobile applications, where your love of clean code and high quality of delivery will be an asset. You will explore and learn about new technologies and be able to influence the organisation to help them make the right choices.
* Contribute to technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of mobile and web applications using continuous delivery and agile best practices.
* Day to day hands-on coding
* Support the junior members of our development team.
* Support continuous improvement initiatives within the team and across the IT department.
* Extensive working knowledge of a good variety of full stack delivery technologies with a focus on React Native
* Experience working with the following: Redux, Axios, Typescript, Apple / Android app store processes, Azure DevOps.
* Excellent OO and enterprise integration skills.
* Excellent in depth understanding of BDD, TDD and SOLID principles.
* Extensive experience with mobile and web application development and deployment.
Please note: During COVID you will be required to work remotely. Thereafter there is a possibility to wfh 3 days per week.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.