A contract opportunity for a Real Time HITL (Hardware in The Loop) Engineer who can apply their problem solving and software engineering skills towards the design and development of complex solutions for the spacecraft industry.
This is a contract that will hold the potential to work across multiple new “out of this world” projects including a NASA collaboration on a Mars Rover and other Earth missions.
* 12 months
* Inside IR35
* £70ph Umbrella
* Monday – Friday (On site)
* 1 stage interview process (virtual)
* BPSS to start
* Strong C++
* Strong Java
* Real-time software design & debugging in a Linux environment
* Hardware-in-the-loop design and implementation
* Knowledge on testing methodologies and unit testing frameworks
* Object Oriented analysis & design using UML (or similar)
* Knowledge of machine-to-machine communication protocols
* Well-versed in the software development life cycle
* Best practice design patterns and effective coding practices
* A good knowledge of development domains, frameworks and utilities
** Due to the nature of the role candidates should hold, or be eligible for, UK Security Clearance **
For more information and a confidential chat about the role, APPLY NOW!
If you have not heard back within five working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.