REGULATORY AFFAIRS ENGINEER – PERMANENT OR FIXED TERM CONTRACT – WEST SUSSEX
£50,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS PACKAGE
An exceptional engineering outfit based in the heart of West Sussex is seeking to hire an experienced Regulatory Affairs Engineer to add to their team on a permanent basis. The company offer not only a competitive salary + benefits package but the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility on products that make a difference.
You will work closely with business areas including manufacturing and supply chain, research and development and engineering. This is a high impact role that works in a fast-paced dynamic environment and makes a meaningful contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will be the following:
* Provide guidance on product regulation and translate into meaningful business requirements
* Gain market access for our regulated products including submissions
* Communicate with regional and business teams and prepare responses on all governing agency actions
* Review promotional labelling
* Represent regulatory affairs in new product development as well as maintenance projects
* Participate in product release process
* Participate in regulatory process improvements work
To be successful in this role you must have solid experience in Regulatory Affairs and have gained experienced at an industrial company working with manufacturing or product development, preferably in the MedTech or Pharma industry.
Ideally you would have experience working with quality assurance, compliance issues and working with internal and external audits. You would also ideally have a Master of Science degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, etc.) or equivalent engineering degree.
For more information or to apply please contact Kelly O’Neill on 02392 315081 or email email@example.com .
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.