Reverse Engineer – Remote – London, Dubai, India, Salary competitive + Company Equity %
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Reverse Engineer to join this boutique engineering company who’s focus is building APIs within the Fintech industry within the MENA. This is a rapidly growing market and at present is addressing 400 million people – The highest rates of mobile application usage and bank account possession.
They are playing a truly essential role in the growth and maturity of the ecosystem, starting with Fintech’s tenets – Account Information and Payment Initiation – with an intention to provide increasingly advanced solution as the ecosystem demands them.
Their solution supports both Open Banking and non-Open Banking systems. For non-Open Banking environments, they rely on either direct integrations with banking infrastructure or by reverse engineering Banks’s mobile or web applications.
They are a team built up of entrepreneurs, developers, builders, and disrupters. They value innovation, out of box thinking and live by our “never give up” attitude. Their culture focuses on finding solutions and rewarding outcomes. If our mission motivates you, their culture makes you feel at home, and the following requirements describe you – what are you waiting for? Apply now!
* They are cloud agnostic and currently deployed on AWS and OCI (GCP coming soon)
* Core services are built upon micro-service architecture and use spring boot and Postgres heavily.
* They follow hybrid Agile, with regular 2-week sprints.
* Their infrastructure is orchestrated using Kubernetes and support continuous Integration and deployment.
* Their customers enjoy round the clock monitoring and support services.
* Must have recent Reverse Engineering Mobile Software Security (ideally Android)
* You indulge in software security research and have passion for creating secure and safe software infrastructures.
* Solid background in Java, Frida, Magix, Odin and others without being Xposed.
* You have good reputation with “smali”, dex and Baksmali
* You can de-stress yourself by de-coding, de-compiling and de-obfuscating.
* You do not discriminate between applications written by fruits or droids.
* Equity – They encourage pride and ownership in your work and it’s impact. That’s why everyone who works here has ownership in the company.
* Collaborate with a diversely experienced, curious, and most importantly delightful team
* Work on a product built for engineers, by engineers
* Top of the range Apple laptop and surrounding accessories to enable you to produce your best
* Private health insurance
* Pension plan
Android Security Engineer/Researcher, Reverse Engineer, Malware Analyst, Security Researcher
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.